17 Jun 2019, 9am
17 Jun 2019, 10am
"Music is a beautiful creation of the heavens. It is about community, you and me. It is love, neither selfish nor self-centered. Music brings reconciliation and healing, peace and joy."
- Ms Lim Ai Hooi, Festival Director, Singapore International Choral Festival
The 6th Singapore International Choral Festival brings together choirs from Singapore, Indonesia, China, Hong Kong, Chinese-Taipei, Ghana, Thailand and Australia from 01 – 04 August 2019. The festival is designed as a platform for choirs of all ages to immerse in the vast cultural richness of the international choral scene, forging friendships and exchanging ideas among fellow choral enthusiasts. Participating choirs will get to perform at various concert halls in Singapore as well as partake in outreach performances. Join us at the SICF Grand Prix Concert and watch the top performing choirs compete for the top prize. Also catch a special performance by Colourful Stones of Shenzhen Shekou School from China during the concert.
Approximately 3 hours
- Admission is subject to tickets produced at the entrance.
- Infants in arms or children below the age of 6 shall not be admitted.
- Children 6 years and above must purchase ticket for admission.
Late Seating Advisory
- You are strongly advised to be seated 15 minutes before the performance start time.
- No admission will be allowed into the venue once the performance has commenced.
- Exceptions may be made at Esplanade's discretion depending on the nature of the performance.
Photography/Video Recording Rules
- No Photography, Video recording and Audio recording is allowed for this event.
- Please note that photographs and videos of patrons may be taken at this event for use in our archival and publicity material.